Built on the SLA printing technology, the ProJet 6000 and ProJet 7000 from 3D systems give you the ability to print small-to-medium sized parts with very high accuracy. Capture even the smallest details and sharp edges in a wide range of different printing materials.
Highly detailed prototypes
One of the areas where the SLA technology excels is prototyping with high detailing. The high accuracy combined with the wide range of materials to choose from enable you to make your prints as close to the end-product as possible. Whether you want to get the look and feel of your design, do a fitting test or a physical test for functionality, the ProJet enable you to print highly detailed models with a smooth finish, in a material that fit you needs.
The available material selection for the ProJet SLA printers also give you a very good way of making lost wax patterns for metal casting, or jigs and fixtures in appropriate materials.
Why choose 3D Systems ProJet 6000/7000?
- Choose between a wide range of materials to fit your needs
- Print parts with even the smallest details intact, and a smooth finish
- High accuracy and a wide range of materials gives you a wide range of possible applications
- One source of machines, materials, service and software
- Technology: Stereolithography (SLA)
- Build volume: up to 380 x 380 x 250 mm at 4000 DPI
- Layer thickness: Automated in build, fine scanning for small features and broader scanning for larger features and internal surfaces.
- Accuracy: +/- 0,045mm
- Materials: PP-like, ABS-like, clear, castable, jewelry, dental, though & durable, medical, high temp & composites